CAMP Up & Down Devices
Druid Pro Descender
Self-braking descender from CAMP for the professional. Compact and lightweight rope access and rescue, for semi-static ropes 10 to 11 mm. Lever without locking function for anti-panic, designed for experienced users or work on inclined surfaces. Body and lever in robust aluminum alloy forged, mechanical parts in stainless steel precision casting. Internal mechanism and locking cam patented for a delicate action on the rope, which avoids premature wear and allows the absorption of light shocks through a slight sliding of the rope inside the device.Cam equipped with trigger extension, to allow rapid sliding of the rope under load limited or absent.
- Druid Pro is perfect even in lifts, thanks to the excellent smoothness on the rope.
- Ring for attachment of a lanyard leak-resistant.Numerous certifications obtained:
- EN 12841 / C as rappel rope work for people up to 120 kg, used in rescue situations up to 200 kg
- EN 341 / 2A device as emergency lowering of single rope, for people up to 120 kg and semi-static rope 11 mm;
- EN 15151-1 for use in progression from below with mountaineering technique through dynamic ropes from 9.9 to 11 mm.
- Weight 280gms
- Max user weight 200kg rescue