CAMP Up & Down Devices
Self-braking descender. Compact and lightweight rope access and rescue, for semi-static ropes 10 to 11 mm. Lever with locking anti-panic function, for a security incomparable to all users. Body and lever in robust aluminum alloy forged, mechanical parts in stainless steel precision casting. Internal mechanism and locking cam patented for a delicate action on the rope, which avoids premature wear and allows the absorption of light shocks through a slight sliding of the rope inside the device. Cam equipped with trigger extension, to allow rapid sliding of the rope under load limited or absent.
- Druid is perfect even in lifts, thanks to the excellent smoothness on the rope.
- Ring for attachment of a lanyard leak-resistant.
- Numerous certifications obtained: EN 12841 / C as rappel rope work for people up to 120 kg, used in rescue situations up to 200 kg
- EN 341 / 2A device as emergency lowering of single rope, for people up to 120 kg and semi-static rope 11 mm (Lithium 11 mm)
- EN 15151-1 for use in the progression of structures from below with mountaineering technique through dynamic ropes from 9.9 to 11 mm.Latest technology Ascender Rope clamp Left Foot, for use with a chest harness. NEW Revolutionary new design uses rollers to reduce rope friction.
- Weight 280gms
- Max user weight 200kg rescue