CAMP Safety Harnesses
Tree Access Harness
Top quality work positioning belt with various attachment points. High comfort and durability for extended suspension work , ideal for arborist.
- EN 358, EN 813, EN 1497, AS/NZS 1891
- 3 attachment points, 1 front, 2 side.
- Complete with front bridge for a mobile front connection system - Access ring included but not shown
- Front connection of the waist belt and leg loops, with space straps to improve comfort in the groin area
- Designed for work positioning where no fall prevention is needed
- High comfort in suspension, thanks to ample surface area and to the padding of the belt and leg loops.
- Fully adjustable for ultimate fit
- Components in aluminium alloy
- Multiple Tool attachment loops to belt, and snap connectors
- Quick buckles are Speedy Alu on the leg loops
Add the shoulder strap CHEST module to make into a Fall Arrest Harness, please click on the link below;