CAMP Safety Harnesses
GT Sit Rope Access Harness
This is the Sit compoment of the CAMP GT Abseil Safety Harness; note can also be purchased as full complete safety harness. Please note the CAMP GT Safety Harness Complete does not include a chest acsender device. The ascender device can be ordered seperately and added to the harness assembly.
CAMP GT Abseil represents a leap forward in comfort slings for rope access. Developed following the recommendations that emerged as a result of our research program "SOSPESI" on the effects of suspension trauma.
The innovative linking leg straps and belt makes GT Sit perfect both during the suspension for handling on the ground. All pads, with variable thicknesses and textures, they are designed to give the right support in all parts of the body involved.The shape of the padding is designed for optimal comfort.
- Patented ventral attachment features 2 loops, one for attaching the GT Chest harness and chest ascender, and the other for attaching lanyards, carabiners and other equipment.
- Patented STS automatic buckles on the leg loops
- proprietary STS-release buckles mounted on the leg loops.
- Ring attachments in aluminum alloy.
- Seat harness has 4 attachments: ventral for suspension, side and rear positioning placement and retention.
- Weight 1200gms
- Includes tool loops
- GT Shoulder fits to the Sit to complete as a full body fall arrest and abseil/rope access harness. GT Shoulder art # 2166