CAMP Safety Harnesses
GT Shoulder Harness
This is the Shoulder part of CAMP GT Abseil Safety Harness; note can also be purchased as a complete harness. Please note the CAMP GT Safety Harness Complete does not include a chest acsender device. The ascender device can be ordered seperately and added to the harness assembly.
CAMP GT Abseil represents a leap forward in comfort slings for rope access. Developed following the recommendations that emerged as a result of our research program "SOSPESI" on the effects of suspension trauma.
The innovative linking leg straps and belt makes GT Sit perfect both during the suspension for handling on the ground. All pads, with variable thicknesses and textures, they are designed to give the right support in all parts of the body involved.The shape of the padding is designed for optimal comfort, especially on the neck.
- ideal for use with the CAMP Turbochest Ascender device (art#2256, not included)
- Double height adjustment (front and rear) allows the worker to perfectly fine tune the fit
- Connector HMS Belay patented lock for the attachment on the lower part, equipped with anti-rotation opening lever.
- Tape tensioner for attaching chest ascender in a streamlined way.
- Rings attack aluminum alloy.
- Includes two fall arrest attachments; sternal and dorsal.
- Designed to be used in conjunction with CAMP GT Sit, CAMP Access Sit, and CAMP Tree Access Sit