CAMP Safety Harnesses
GT Harness Complete
The complete CAMP GT Abseil Safety Harness; note can also be purchased as separate modules (see below). Please note the CAMP GT Safety Harness Complete does not include a chest acsender device. The ascender device can be ordered seperately and added to the harness assembly.
CAMP GT Abseil represents a leap forward in comfort slings for rope access. Developed following the recommendations that emerged as a result of our research program "SOSPESI" on the effects of suspension trauma.
The innovative linking leg straps and belt makes GT Sit perfect both during the suspension for handling on the ground. All pads, with variable thicknesses and textures, they are designed to give the right support in all parts of the body involved.The shape of the padding is designed for optimal comfort, especially on the neck.
- Patented ventral attachment features 2 loops, one for attaching the GT Chest harness and chest ascender, and the other for attaching lanyards, carabiners and other equipment.
- Patented STS automatic buckles on the leg loops
- proprietary STS-release buckles mounted on the leg loops.
- Rings attachments in aluminum alloy.
- Seat harness has 4 attachments: ventral for suspension, side and rear positioning placement and retention.
- The GT Chest art.2166 includes two fall arrest attachments; sternal and dorsal.
- Ideal for use with the innovative new CAMP Turbochest Ascender device (art#2256, not included)
- Double height adjustment on the chest (front and rear) allows the worker to perfectly fine tune the fit
- Chest has connector HMS Belay patented lock for the attachment on the lower part, equipped with anti-rotation opening lever.
- Tape tensioner for attaching chest ascender in a streamlined way.