CAMP Safety Harnesses
CAMP Golden Top Evo Alu Abseil Harness
Harness Certified to EN 538, EN361, EN813 Turbochest Certified to EN 12841/B - EN 567
Top of the line CAMP Rope access/abseil harness with integrated TurboChest ascender, multiple attachment points. Ideal for all types of abseil, rope access work and work positioning. Proven, ergonomic design for comfort over extended periods.
- NEW RELEASE Professional Abseil and Rescue Harness with latest ascender technology of the CAMP TurboChest
- Full body harness with 5 attachment points: 2 front, 1 back, 2 side.
- Ergonomic, breatheable back padding designed for superior comfort.
- New system for attaching the chest ascender means it can be removed and replaced if needed, without damaging the harness
- Leg-loops with quick-release buckles SPEEDY ALU.
- Fully adjustable for comfort fit
- Tangle free design with shaped back system
- Aluminium alloy components.
- Weight; 2015gms
- 094102561 Sizes, Small to Large,
- 09410262 Large to XXLarge size
TURBOCHEST: NEW Revolutionary new design uses rollers to reduce rope friction.
- High efficiency climbing
- Low friction on the rope
- No wear-and-tear on ascender and rope
- Perfect for traverse rope situations
- Aluminiun Alloy structure, 3.5mm thickness
- Side holes for self cleaning
- Main attachment hole is twisted to fit well onto harness
- Easy to use locking cam is precision casted stainless steel
- Ergonomic button for descending. Large opening, it fits a finger with gloves
- Can be used on ropes ranging from 10-13mm in diameter under EN12841/B
- Can be used on ropes ranging from 8mm to 13mm under EN 567, UIAA
- Weight 110 gms