CAMP Safety Harnesses
Access Harness Complete
This is the complete CAMP Access Safety Harness; note can also be purchased as separate modules (see below). Please note the CAMP Access Safety Harness Complete does not include the Bridge sliding anchor system a shown in the picture. The Bridge can be ordered seperately and added to the harness assembly.
The first harness for prolonged suspension having completely modular structure, perfect for various configurations suited to any kind of work at heights including abseil, rescue work, rope work, fall arrest and fall restraint. There are 2 harness modules to make up the full Access Safety Harness as shown here; the SIT and the CHEST. The BRIDGE and SEAT can also be added (optional extra, see below). Modules are quick and easy to assemble directly by the user.
Features of this Full Body version include:
- Conforms to EN 361, EN 358, EN 813, EN 1497, AS/NZS 1891
- the SIT module of the harness has 3 attachment points, 1 front, 2 side.
- the CHEST module of this harness has 3 attachment points, 1 front and 1 back
- The BRIDGE is a mobile front connection system NOTE: not included with this harness. Bridge can be purchased separately.
- The CHEST and BRIDGE can be removed , as the SIT module can be used alone as for work positioning where no fall prevention is needed
- High comfort in suspension making ideal for abseil, thanks to ample surface area and to the padding of the belt, leg loops and shoulder straps
- Fully adjustable for ultimate fit
- Components in aluminium alloy
- Tool attachment loops to belt
- Quick buckles are Speedy Alu on the leg loops
- Access Full Body Harness as shown in photograph